Whatever

Natrajan Thamizhmani

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Here I start writing my first ever post watching Germany play Italy in the semi final match of World cup 2006 as Germany missed a great opportunity to score in the second extra time. Not loving soccer or any other game as much as I do cricket, I am still wondering how to get started and what to write on. I wonder if anybody would even read or get anywhere close to reading my blogs. Before I even start to write, Italy rocked back scoring two goals within a minute and enter the finals. A moment to treasure as they deserved it and were playing great from the beginning. The decision to create and write my blog was nothing but for my own satisfaction. I am not really sure if my 'English' needs to be too good for this... but as long as it is understandable its ok. Whoever reads or replies doesn't really matter. I am not here to compete with anybody... whatever I scribble here is going to be my individual opinion about things and is not intended to hurt anybody if it does. A little bit of introduction about myself in my very first blog post seemed something appropriate to me, so here I go... Chennai based enthusiastic, adventure & fun loving, confused kid now goofing around in US on the pretext of ****************, but not really sure of what I want to become as I guess I am interested in doing too many things maybe at which I am not good enough. Looking back at my small past of 22 years I feel I have never been seriously involved in pursuing any profession.. not even programming in which I have worked for around 2 years. I believe you should love your work because thats what you will spend most of life doing. So I am just taking my own time to make what I consider the most important decision in my life. I admire those who have made their decision and have tasted early success, at least they know they are in the right direction. Ironically, most people work on something that is not realted to their education and others who don't like their jobs. I am not exactly worried about my future.. as there can be no reason why I should make a decision in haste and end up hating my job the rest of my life and grumbling each day before I leave to work. I am enjoying every minute of my life and thats my philosophy of life. I guess there is something called destiny and this was how my life was meant to be and it will have the final say. right now I sit back happy and here i blog...

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter image
website-hit-counters.com