Whatever

Natrajan Thamizhmani

Friday, December 14, 2007

Months = Months + 4; change = true; realise = false;

A semester has passed since I had posted last. A lot of unforgettable things have happened during the course of these four months. Life has been a perfect mixture of emotions. It has been a blend of happiness, sadness, disappointments, pain. My learning process has not stopped though. The last course I took for Master's has taught me the basics about which I should have learnt during long back. I have learnt from people more than from books or classes. It is hard to digest that people can make certain very important decisions about their lives in a matter of few months. What a few months can do to one's life is really amazing. There used to be a time when I totally believed that a few months weren't very important and could hardly make an impact in someone's life. Seeing things before my eyes, I can't pretend not to acknowledge that anymore. How much have I changed in the past few months? Not much. And probably that is a reason I expect others not to change. I would have to admit that this was probably the least exciting semester I have had so far in the course of my study. When reality strikes, it strikes pretty hard. When life is not so much fun anymore I should probably do something different to revive my fun filled life and bring back the true smile that I seem to be losing. To many I don't seem the same. I really wonder why they feel so. I guess I lose my temper more easily nowadays. I sure can't see that myself. Enjoyment in life probably starts to dimnish with time. Not knowing what to do I am just going with time. If there are any changes in me that I am failing to notice it sure should be because of the recent happenings in my life. I probably should not try hard not to change. The change in me was probably what was supposed to happen to me naturally. Afterall change is permanent. Whether I change or not I am still searching for something that I have been feeling is missing. I wish I realise soon what it is. I wish life is blessed with fun and joy and is always interesting. I wish I smile back like usual. :( Trying to bring back my old smile which people miss now, here I blog..

 

1 Comments:

At 12:56 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hehe... interesting post...

True, change is permanent... and I don't think either that you should try to stand tall and not budge like the "lion" you are... :P

Good to know that you are trying to bring back that smile that you lost... and well, its almost another semester since you posted anything... Don't you think its time?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter image
website-hit-counters.com