Whatever

Natrajan Thamizhmani

Thursday, August 07, 2008

Remember the feeling?

Do you remember the wierd feeling that you experience before you know that school starts in a week or so and you have to get prepared for the inevitable? The feeling you get when you are approaching a deadline and time just seems to pass faster than ever and a kind of fear shows up without a valid reason. The times when you know you have to do something that you can't avoid but wish it didn't really happen. I am going through all these and I am pretty much freaking out. I never thought I would feel like this after school or college but you just can't run away from emotions and feelings. But I truly wish I did not have to feel like this. As I feel and fear, here I blog.

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter image
website-hit-counters.com