Whatever

Natrajan Thamizhmani

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Change in tune...

Is it just me or is it true that ARR's style of music has changed recently? I have been listening to his albums that were released over the last year and I have a feeling the songs have a style which were similar to the ones he introduced in the late 90's. Don't get me wrong. I am not saying the tunes are repetitive or old fashioned. As refreshingly new as they are, they have the classy touch of the late 90's. I truly believe he is one of the geniuses in the music industry and a true legend. India can indeed be proud of seeing such little geniuses in Sachin Tendulkar and A R Rahman who have shown the world their brilliance. Something atleast I am very proud of. This comes at a time when Sachin has just crossed 12000 runs and as soon as he did so the match had to be delayed because of the close to 10 minute long loud firework display. A stunning scene which the members of the dressing room witnessed with jaws hanging. These two men defintiely deserve all praise. Praising them and delighted by the entertainment they have provided us over almost the last two decades, here I blog.

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter image
website-hit-counters.com