Whatever

Natrajan Thamizhmani

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Snapped and broke

Ever since my parents came to Bozeman and are living with me, I have had quite a few personality clashes. I didn't ever understand what it meant until I experienced it. These were probably a consequence of the independent lifestyle I had begun to live. However, I never ever wanted to hurt my mom in any possible way but I do realize it has happened. There have been several arguments and fights in the past but today was indeed different. After I snapped out at my mom after an argument, I was left feeling disgusted with myself for the following couple of hours. I left my home briefly and came back in a while. Sitting on my bed, I called my mom and made her sit on my bed and lied on her lap. Not a word was uttered for the following couple of minutes. All I knew was tears were rolling down my cheeks and I ended crying for a couple of minutes and so was my mom. It was an emotional outburst ofcourse which was uncharacteristic of me and something I never thought I would do. The last time I remember crying was almost 4 years back when a friend of mine died in an accident. My heart now feels lighter and my throat doesn't choke now. Minutes after this happened, here I blog.

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter image
website-hit-counters.com